Aug 31 – Sep 04, 2020

A few weeks ago, I changed the format of this page. Instead of giving daily predictions, I am now writing about the shorter periods of the week. The basis is the compressed-vimshottri-dasha (cvd) planet in the monthly Solar return chart (mSRC).

My prediction last week was  correct as SP500 gained nearly 100 points, as I was expecting a higher market.

Here is  the expected breakdown of the week of  August 31, 2020 – September 04, 2020.

The cvd planet for the period August 30 – September 03 is Rahu. Rahu is placed in 6th house with no aspect from any benefic or malefic planet. This is not a good configuration, and could result in a lower market.

The cvd planet for the period September 04 -September 08 is Jupiter. Jupiter rules 12th house, and is situated in the 1st house in the sign Capricorn. Jupiter gets the influence of  Venus in 7th house. This setup is good for the market and can result in the higher values for the indexes.

Overall this week the S&P 500 may go LOWER, because market may be down 4 days and up only 1 day.

The week after that may start with a higher day on September 08, 2020.

From August 22, 2016 I started to predict the (Monthly) movement of the prices of gold and oil. I will be giving my reasoning also, so that the interested viewers can provide their inputs and ideas.

During the MONTH of September 2020,

GOLD prices may go slightly lower. My reason for this is that during this month, the Sun will move into its the sign Virgo and Mars is already in Aries. The price of gold may therefore go slightly lower.

OIL prices may remain flat as Mercury moves into Libra. Here is opposed by Mars in Aries. This might not result in any significant change in the price of oil.

Note: This forecast is strictly based on astrological considerations. This is only for academic interest and not intended for trading.

2,326 thoughts on “Aug 31 – Sep 04, 2020”

• Srini:
      Let us first see if my calculation of the May17-June17 period comes out correct or not. After that I see the last quarter of 2020 to be a tough period.

1. Dear Raj,

I remember you mention that GILD will have a great 2022 in one of your previous posts. I missed it at 57. Even during a market drop, the stock is stable or goes up a little. Do you foresee it pulling back during the next few weeks (June ) correction ?

Thanks a lot,

• Prasad:
      Yes, I think GILD should be a good stock to own in 2022. I am sure you would see quite a few pullbacks before then.

2. Hello Dr. Raj,

I hope you are well.

I have been awaiting the May/June pullback for some time, and notice in the monthly forecast, it has the two of the three red dots highlighted. Forgive me if you have spoken of this before (I couldn’t find it), however do you envision this pullback being equal to the March 2020 pullback, or something more conservative? I also notice in your 2021 yearly forecast, a june/july recovery is possible, with the market regaining some of the losses. Has your perspective changed now that we are at mid-year?

As always, thank you four your insight and guidance.

Mike

• Mike:
      I have included the June-July forecast today. I think after the May-June correction, the market would recover during June-July. The extent of correction in May-June may not be as severe as last year’s Feb-Mar crash. The recovery during June-July may also not be able to overcome the correction of May-June period completely.
      I have also mentioned today that of the May-June correction, the period June 1-10 could be really difficult. Let us how it turns out.
      Good luck

• Kelley:
      I am not too sure about Silver, but I think everybody should have some exposure to gold now. I am talking about owining physical metal for the long term.
      Good luck

3. Dr.Raj

will you please be kind enough to shed some Astrological light on stock of BTX BROOKLYN IMMUNOTHERAPEUTICS

IT STARTED TRADING AFTER COMBINING WITH OTHER COMPANY ON MARCH 21ST 2021

AS ALWAYS THANKS MANY MANY TIMES

KAILAS

• Kailas:
      It has been difficult for me to comment on SPAC’s. I mean, what date should I use for the IPO? The origianl company’s IPO date or the date of merger of the two companies. You better use other techniques to decide about this stock.
      Raj Chadha

4. Hi Raj. What is your opinion of X (US Steel) and V (Verizon)? X went from $5 to $24 in the last 13 months.
    Thank you.

• Anthony:
      I do not have reliable IPO date of VZ. But X may continue to perform well, because transit Saturn is strong for another year or so.

5. Hello Dr. Raj,

Can you talk about the link (if any) between bearish stock analysis for late May/early June and the price of BTC?

Thanks,

Mike

• Mike:
      I study monthly solar charts. I have more data and experience about stocks than for BTC. I think we may better stick with stocks now. I expect stocks to have a lousy time towards the end of May and the beginning of June. But stocks could recover after that. BTC can also have a somewhat similar pattern. But I am too sure about that.
      Good luck

6. Hi Raj,

Hope all is well. What do you think of genomics sequencing stocks like CRSP, BEAM, and NTLA (intellia therapeutics), do you think they’re the next great long term investments per Cathie Wood offering 100x-1000x returns like the next Tsla and Amzn? Thanks, love your website!

• Audrey:
      The inception date charts of the ETF’s ARKK, ARKF and ARKG are excellent. This suggests that they ETFs are managed very well. You should TRADE these ETFs, in stead of buying so many new or unknown companies. By the way, the chart for ARKX is no good.
      Good luck

• Pawan:
          Looking at the astrology charts of ETFs, we can say how good they will be run or accepted by the public, etc. We cannot foresee its performance, as its performance depends upon the charts of the constituent stocks. This topic is explained in the last lesson of my financial astrology course. The charts of other ETFs of ARK are outstanding, but not of this one. It means it won’t be run well or not liked by the investors, but not that its performance would be poor.
          Raj Chadha

7. Hello sir, is it possible to view old comments? It just displays only latest and not in the archives.

And also please comment on OPEN stock.

Thanks
    Charani

• Charani:
      I will talk to my web manager about your first question.
      About OPEN, it might recover in the coming few weeks along with all new companies. But long term, I think you may have to find a stock with better planetary configurations.

• Srini:
          That is up to you to decide. I have set steps of $25. I buy a few shares at 350, 325, 300, 275, etc. You can make a similar scheme for yourself depending upon your investment style or time horizon.

• Milind:
      PATH has a good IPO-day chart, may not be as good as COIN, but it is good. In my opinion, it might take some time to show good performance.
      Good luck

8. Hi Dr. Raj:
    Many thanks for your great help.
    Would you please provide astrology viewpoints for U (Unity) with IPO date Sep. 18th, 2020 and
    for HELE?
    Could U and HELE be buy and hold companies?

Thank you!

• Jessie:
      The astrology charts of both U and HELE are good in my view. You may certainly treat them as long term stocks.
      Good luck

9. Dr. Raj

Good Morning and as always we appreciate your kindness and indulgence NO MATTER what kind of questions we ask and request you to respond !!!!

recently PLTON ( PILOTON) HAS HAD A VERY ROUGH PUBLICITY AND CONSUMER AGENCY HAS ASKED THEM TO WITHDRAW SOME OF ITS PRODUCTS VOLUNTARILY

DO YOU THINK IT WILL RECOVER ANY AND D O YOU THINK IT WILL HAVE ANY UPSIDE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE

IF SO WHEN WOULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE YOUR ASTROLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE ON THIS STOCK

WITH MANY THANKS

• Kailas:
      Recently small cap and growth stocks have been treated very badly. I think next few weeks are going to be good for all of them. PTON has come into a period of Moon, which is present in the sign Virgo in its IPO-day chart. This suggest that the stock might have entered into a volatile phase, which may not result in much gain in the end.

10. Greetings Dr. Raj,

I hope you are well, and thank you for your continued guidance and analysis. As you have probably noticed, BTC has been chugging right along, hitting a new all time high on April 14 of approx 64,500. A widely popular TA indicator known as the “pi cycle cross” occurred, which has historically indicated a subsequent pull back (which occurred today, as it corrected to 52K). On the astrology side, I have read that a particularly disruptive full moon is taking place on April 26. Can you see this impacting the price further on the negative side before a potential rebound?

Thank you!

Mike

• Mike:
      I am not aware of pi cycle cross. In my analysis, the month of May could be down, but June and July could be up.
      Raj Chadha

11. Hello raj sir, please comment on pltr.. when would it see good times did not go up with the market… and also irtc ( irhythm technologies) it fell big time.. any near term chance for irtc to do better.. appreciate your response..

Thanks
    Lakshmi

• Lakshmi:
      I just commented of PLTR. The planetary period suggest that good times may come next year. I would not sell at these levels. Maybe you should study its fundamentals to see if you can buy more.
      Raj Chadha

12. What are your thoughts on Oracle? Looks like the stock has started moving in the last couple months. Do you see the momentum for the next couple years? Can the stock double to 150-160 levels?

• Ramesh:
      The astrology chart of ORCL is somewhat similar to MSFT but it never performed as good as MSFT. I think now is the time. If you stick with it you won’t be disappointed.

13. Hi Raj,

What do you think of farmland REIT stocks like LAND (Gladstone land Corp) and FPI (farmland partners inc), are they both good long term investments due to inflation and rising food prices? Thank you!

• Audrey:
      I do not have any of stocks you mentioned in my database. Generally REITS are good for people who want a steady income, and do not care about the fluctuations in the price of their principle.

14. Dr Raj,
    It seems like the market is reaching high very rapidly to not even give good pullback to buy. How long will you think the market continues until it corrects atleast some to buy again as I feel like buying at the top. The steepness from March low 2020 seems very unusual. Can you also comment biden infrastructure bill probability and what it means to the market. Thanks a lot.

• APM:
      I answered your question about BYND. PLTR also has a good chart. It may be voltile, but in my opinion should give good results.