Aug 31 – Sep 04, 2020

A few weeks ago, I changed the format of this page. Instead of giving daily predictions, I am now writing about the shorter periods of the week. The basis is the compressed-vimshottri-dasha (cvd) planet in the monthly Solar return chart (mSRC).

My prediction last week was  correct as SP500 gained nearly 100 points, as I was expecting a higher market.

Here is  the expected breakdown of the week of  August 31, 2020 – September 04, 2020.

The cvd planet for the period August 30 – September 03 is Rahu. Rahu is placed in 6th house with no aspect from any benefic or malefic planet. This is not a good configuration, and could result in a lower market.

The cvd planet for the period September 04 -September 08 is Jupiter. Jupiter rules 12th house, and is situated in the 1st house in the sign Capricorn. Jupiter gets the influence of  Venus in 7th house. This setup is good for the market and can result in the higher values for the indexes.

Overall this week the S&P 500 may go LOWER, because market may be down 4 days and up only 1 day.

The week after that may start with a higher day on September 08, 2020.

From August 22, 2016 I started to predict the (Monthly) movement of the prices of gold and oil. I will be giving my reasoning also, so that the interested viewers can provide their inputs and ideas.

During the MONTH of September 2020,

GOLD prices may go slightly lower. My reason for this is that during this month, the Sun will move into its the sign Virgo and Mars is already in Aries. The price of gold may therefore go slightly lower.

OIL prices may remain flat as Mercury moves into Libra. Here is opposed by Mars in Aries. This might not result in any significant change in the price of oil.

Note: This forecast is strictly based on astrological considerations. This is only for academic interest and not intended for trading.

1,888 thoughts on “Aug 31 – Sep 04, 2020”

1. Hi Raj,

Do you see a US stock market correction soon in August/September 2020 for Dow Jones/Nasdaq/S&P500?
    Around which week/day would be the lowest and would Dow Jones be around 24k? Nasdaq 9500? S&P 3000?

Thanks:)
    E

• Tran:

In my opinion a mild correction is possible during the period Oct 20 to Nov 20. Foe major correction you may have to wait until next year.

Raj Chahda

2. Hi Raj,

I’d like to invest in Tesla (TSLA) stock, it has traded between $350-$1800 this year, it now trades around $1500. When do you think it’s the best time to buy it (lowest possible price) in the next few months?
    There’s battery day coming on 9/22 and possible inclusion to S&P500 – FYI.

Thanks!
    E

• Tran:

TSLA stock has gone up exponentially. It cannot keep on doing that. At the same time you can not short it without taking a big risk. If I had to buy I will buy in steps, like 5 or 10 shares at a time.

Good luck

Raj chadha

3. Raj Sir,
    Although I am pretty new to trading, I find your website and predictions to be great. Could you check the chart for MNK and advise? with all the negativities surrounding, will it survive for long run?

• Joseph:

MNK has become a gamble totally. It can go to zero in a few months – which is more likely, or to $10 or even $20 in 5-7 years – which is less likely. I am in it with my gamble money. Just look at the chart of FNMA to compare.
      You can make your choice.

Raj Chahda

4. Im new here and really anticipating your notable stocks now. Also was wondering about tickers APHA, HEXO, CGC, and TLRY. Thank you kindly

• Jill:

Thank you for reminding me about the page “Notable stocks Now”. I will update it soon. After updating most of the pages on this website, I gotten busy in writing a book on “Investing in US stock using Vedic Astrology”. I also added a description og TTD on this website today.

If you want me to study four stocks charts, you may contact me personally. I will charge a modest amount, which will be worth it.

5. Hare Krsna Raj ji,
    I did not visit your site for few months and now I see that you have included a warning although I don’t know when you posted it. I have been following your parashari astrology with transits and have also seen other financial astrologers use transits and planetary aspect and conjuction especially the jupiter saturn with sign in consideration. I was wondering when did you decided to use jaimini astrology for this prediction. With the federal reserve basically printing unlimited money and even buying bonds to keep leveraged companies from bankruptcy and preventing from firing people, government sending stimulus money in the form of unemployment and business loans and run deficit basically to end recession and avoid depression. I wonder what will be the trigger at that year…. some virus, natural diaster or dollar currency distrust therefore more towards bitcoin? I definitely think it will be during the Presidency of Joe biden but also want your take on election 2020 if you don’t mind. Sorry for long question.

• Mahesh:

Hare Krishna.

You have answered most of your question yourself. I only said that there is a possibility of depression in 2023, not a certainty. If it happens, it may be due to a combination of all of the factors you mentioned.

I generally do not write about politics, but I think that Joe Biden’s victory could bring bring a very big blow to Hindus in USA and India, let alone depression.

Raj Chadha

• I have to ask, why do you say Joe Biden presidency could be dangerous specifically for Hindus? Is it for astrological reasons?

• Deepthi:

I do not heve PEGA in my database. I would appreciate if you provide me it IPO date and city of headquarter.

Thanks

Raj Chadha

6. I am needing direction on APHA, CGC, TLRY, and HEXO. Do any of these have good charts. Which look promising? Thank you so much

• Jill:

That is a lot of work. You may contact me personally for such an analysis. I will charge you a modest amount.

• Anil:

MU is a cyclical stock. I am sure it would come back. XLNX has Jupiter in the first house. I like those stocks.

7. Hi Raj,

Please let me know if you would recommend any of the below gold stocks.

Equinox Gold (NYSEMKT:EQX)
    Franco-Nevada (NYSE:FNV)
    Newmont Goldcorp (NYSE:NEM)
    KGC
    GOLD

Thanks,
    Maya

• Maya:

I do not recommend any stock. If you are not sure which stock to buy, buy the ETF GDX. It would save you time and problem.

8. Dear Dr Raaj,

Do you have comments on ASPS, AMRS? Also have you looked at the bitcoin chart lately?

Thank you for your service. It is much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Vishal

• Ramesh:

The astrology-chart of ORCL is really good, but it has not given that good of a performance. It is a buy and forget type of stock.
      Both AMZN and MSFT are great companies. But I would wait for better prices.

Good luck

9. Hi Raj,
    I would like to know on how to determine the controlling planet based on different period of time as shown below.

“The controlling planet for the period July 24-28 is Saturn, which is lord of sixth house and is strong in its own sign Capricorn. This is not a good configuration, and could result in a lower market.

The controlling planet for the period July 29-August 1 is Mercury. Mercury is situated in the eleventh house with the lord of eleventh house Moon. This setup is good for the market and result in the higher values for the indexes.”

Do you have any suggestions?
    Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

• Eric:

I use monthly solr return chart to make monthly prediction. The controlling planet is the planet whose compressed-Vimshottri dasha is running in that monthly chart. This dasha is 30 days long, and every planet controls for 2-4 days. I think I should have used a better word.

10. Hi Raj,

Any thoughts on ISRG, it jumped significantly last week. is it already too high or you see potential of more growth in 1-2 year.

• Milind:

The chart of ISRG have always perplexed me. The one I have does not show its progress. Perhaps I need to check its IPO date. In amy case I believe you may get better chance of owning it later.

Good luck

11. Hello Dr. Raj

I am confused by the description in the monthly forecast section, you say “the markets may go higher because of the presence of Saturn in Capricorn and Mars in Aries, two malefic planets getting strong.”, the markets can go higher because malefic planets are getting stronger? That sounds like an odd explanation.

• Shantanu:

Yes, malefic planets do not do harm when strong in transit. In a chart if they own maefic houses, they can do harm, but if they own good houses, they can do wonderfully good things.

• Ravi Shankar:

Stock-split is merely a mathematical operation. I have not done any study on bonus shares. I therefore cannot answer your question.

Thanks

Raj chadha

12. Hello, Dr. Raj.

I hope you are well.

What are your thoughts on INTC, please?

I can’t locate INTC among your list of good stocks. -It gapped down today.

How about MMEDF (MindMed, Inc. – IPO Date: Mar 3, 2020, NEO Exchange, Toronto, CA?

Thank you so much for your early warning for 2023.

Elle

13. Hello Raj Sir,

INTC fell 18% recently. do you see astrologically any chance of recovery in the near future? if so when can that be possible?

• Lakshmi:

Saturn and Sun are very strong in the chart of INTC. That explains its sturdiness and longevity. But Moon, Mars and Venus are very weak. This explains its poor performance on many occasions. Looking at the period INTC is going through now, I would not expect much from it for a few years.

Good luck

• Vijay:

FSLY has gone too high too fast. Jupiter is very strong in this chart, but Mars and Moon are very weak. I would therefore put it in the category of cyclical stocks. You may therefore get a better price to get in.

• Anil:

I don’t have their charts. But I do have WYNN and LVS. And I cannot invest in them in 2020 or 2021.

Good luck

14. Hello Raj sir,

please let usknow how Dominion Energy stock (D) will do.
    Berkshire invested 10BN in it.

Thanks
    Lakshmi

• Lakshmi:

Warren Buffet is a very respectable person in the Wall Street. If he has put that kind of money in a stock, you should follow along. It is very old and established theory that you can make money following the rich man.

• Lakshmi:

I think I answered this question last week. Isn’t this the stock, Warren Buffet has put in a lot of money? He generally has better informatipn about the company. You can easily follow his lead.

15. Dr.Raj
    how are you?? Desert Arizona remembering you
    it has been a scorcher here everyday since last 2 weeks around 111 F ; reason i am writing i read your note and comments and forewarning several times and i know as you always say this is just forewarning to take into account and stay ready !!! Do you think during this difficult years stock market also would tank and this EASY PRINTED MONEY WHICH HAS CREATED THE BIGGEST BUBBLE WILL BURST TOO
    I KNOW IT IS QUITE EARLY YET BUT AS ALWAYS I RESPECT YOUR ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS AND I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR INSIGHT
    I ALSO KNOW YOU CAN ONLY SUGGEST AND WARN
    WITH MANY MANY MANY THANKS
    KAILAS

• Kailas:

Thank you for nice comments. I think market can tank earlier than possible 2022-2023 debacle. I am expecting bad April or May 2021.

16. Hello Raj sir,

Can ou please give some advice on BAC(Bank of america), C (CitiBank), JPM?
    Do bank stocks come back soon and if so when? please comment on those individual stocks as well which one woud better long term.

Thanks
    Lakshmi

• Lakshmi:

Since Jupiter is weak in transit for the whole year, I do not expect banks to behave well. There are other financial stocks which are doing good.

• Manish:

Short term I am expecting it to go lower. But long term, it can be a good investment, as its IPO date chart has ascendant Gemini and strong Mercury.

17. Hi Raj Sir

I subscribed to your newsletter but I have not received a copy yet. How often do you send a newsletter to subscribers? Thanks.

18. Hi Raj Sir,

You mentioned a stock with a “strong Jupiter in the first house of its astrology chart” you can depend on a long time. Are there any stocks that will have a “strong Jupiter in the first house of its astrology chart” soon but not quite there yet?

• Vijay:

The astrology chart of a stock remain fixed. If Jupiter is there in first house, it would stay there. So your question makes no sense.

The other stocks which have this set up are very successful companies and their prices are already so high now, that I find it difficult to put new money now. Here is the list, you should consider them buying on market corrections.
      CHTR, COUP, DPZ, IDXX, MSCI, WMT, XLNX, DATA, PYPL, ORCL, IRTC etc. BA also has this setup, but it might take years for it to give good returns.

Good luck

19. Hello Raj Sir,

I am looking for medium long term investment between WKHS, NKLA, SHLL(Hyliion). I am inclined towards WKHS since NKLA is expensive. SHLL is yet to merge with Hyliion. Could you please suggest me the which one is better.

Thank you!

Regards,
    Anil

20. Hi Raj,

Thanks for your advice on MSFT and Macy.

Do you have any suggestion on CINE.L – currently trading at low price and theatre\movie releases across globe are affected. Do you see it coming back to pre-covid price in couple of months.

Thanks

• Vijay:

FCEL is a very old stock. Astrology chart is good. But it has failed to deliver. Someday it might show its muscle. It is just like AMD, had been dead for decades, now leader.

• Gunu:

VXRT and INO are not in my database. Please find a dependable IPO date. One source, is Yahoo, other is Google, third is crunchbase. At least 2 of them should give one date. Also please find the headquarter city. I will then make an astrology chart and give you my opinion.

Thanks

21. Dr. raj
    would you please kindly comment on SRNE
    BIOTECHNOLOGY STOCK IF TIME PERMITS

ALSO WHAT IS YOUR ASTROLOGICAL VIEW ON SEDG I BELIEVE IT IS AN ISRAELI SOLAR COMPANY WHICH SENDS PRODUCTS TO USA BECAUSE THIN SOLAR WAFFERS PRODUCTIONS

WITH MANY THANKS

• Vick:

Regarding SEDG, it has good astrology chart. One can certainly trade around it.

SRNE is not in my database. Please find a dependable IPO date. One source, is Yahoo, other is Google, third is crunchbase. At least 2 of them should give one date. Also please find the headquarter city. I will then make an astrology chart and give you my opinion.

Good luck

22. Dr. Raj

how are you?? Desert Arizona calling; extremely HoT and Dry presently. ENPH is one of recommended stock but recently several LAW Firms have filed suits claiming accounting reporting problems

do you think it will run into any troubles?? or it will recover without much troubles??

as always we thank you for your kindness

kailas

• Kailas:

I sold half of my position last week. I will buy it back if it moves above 20 day moving average. So far it is trending down. Tha astrology chart is very good, but I don’t want to wait till the lawsuit is settled. Please make your own choice.

• Guru:

BA has Jupiter in the first house of its astrology chart. Such stocks generally have a long life. If you are talking of 5 years, even HEI won’t disappoint you.

Good luck

• Milind:

Since this stock is not in my database. Please find a dependable IPO date. One source, is Yahoo, other is Google, third is crunchbase. At least 2 of them should give one date. Also please find the headquarter city. I will then make an astrology chart and give you my opinion.

23. Hi Raj,

Have you had any future predictions for MSFT and also Macy’s. Do we see some recovery for Macy’s in near future

• Milind:

MSFT has strong Jupiter in the first house of its astrology chart. You can depend upon such a chart for a long long time. AAPL, ADBE, SBUX are other examples. Why waste your time and energy in Macy.

• Ramesh:

WKHS is not in my database. I tried to find its IPO date. One source says June 1, other June 2, 2010. Please try to find the correct date. I will then give you my astrological opinion.

24. Raj,

What are your thoughts on these Gold mining stocks
    Agnico Eagle Mines (NYSE:AEM), Newmont Corporation (NYSE:NEM), and Royal Gold (NASDAQ:RGLD).
    Do you recommend any?

From astrological view is gold still going to go up?

Deepthi

• Deepthi:

I do not see gold moving higher from here. Most likely it would move in a range. This is my astrological view. I would not recommend any gold mining stock under the present circumstances.

• Guriqbal:

I happen to have its astrology-chart in my database. It has combust Jupiter in the first house. It is therefore not a buy and forget kind of chart. It would be better if you wait to see when the airline industry starts recovering.

Raj Chadha

25. Hello! I saw your comment on Oil. I know that on June 8th prices of many oil companies spiked probably temporarily. I am invested in Kosmos Energy. Symbol is KOS. Any possibility you might be able to make a chart for the company. Or Occidental Petroleum. Although I am more interested in a possible outcome for OIL generally. I know you mentioned Mercury in Cancer could help oil. Do you know how long that might last. Thanks for your help and time.

• Kiran:

The fate of any oil company, may it be OXY or KOS, is tied to the price of oil. My astrological study of oil is not that exhaustive that I can make comments with any certainty. But one day planes will be flying, driving wll resume, facories will be running, etc. No matter how developed alternate energy techniques are, the world would need oil. So oil will come back ultimately. It might take some time. So if you have time go in for strong oil companies. I do not have IPO date of KOS, but I hold VLO and OXY.

Good luck

Kiran

• Sir, OXY fell recently.. when can we expect it to come back astrolgoically?
        And you recommneded CIM.. please comment on that when can it come back

Thanks
        Lakshmi

• Lakshmi:

I believe OXY would come back in a few years. And I did not recommend CIM. I mentioned that I owned it. You should do your own study before you buy it.

Raj Chadha

26. Do you think Crude can regain its high soon ? $70-80$+ within 1-2years ? Thinking of investing in some small cap oil companies ?

• Guru:

Forecasting oil prices is not my speciality. But $70-80 seems to be a far fetched imagination. If I were you I would not invest in small cap oil companies.

27. Hi Raj,
    So worried about my stock in Genius Brand. What do you think is that a good one to hold or sell now that I’ve lost half of my money already! Need advice. Thank you Raj

• Shane:

I have not been able to find a reliable IPO date for GNUS. If you have, please let me know. I would then work on its chart.

Thanks

28. Dear Sir,

What are your thoughts on HTZ – will it come back to life? Also, will LITE or IIVI be good bets for 5G and optical communications?

Thank you always!

• Archana:

If HTZ can survive till 2022, it can be a good buy here. But I have my doubts.
      LITE and IIVI are both good companies. In my view 2021 can be a very good year for LITE.

Good luck

29. Hi Raj,

Thanks for your predictions. Can you look at the chart of IVR ? It is a Mortagage Reit, since you predicted that everything will be fine so there should be no real estate crisis as fed has stepped in. Is it ok to be invested in IVR ?

• Guriqbal Singh:

I do not have reliable IPO date for IVR. I am invested in CIM, as its astro-chart is really good. The charts of both are very similar.