Aug 31 – Sep 04, 2020

A few weeks ago, I changed the format of this page. Instead of giving daily predictions, I am now writing about the shorter periods of the week. The basis is the compressed-vimshottri-dasha (cvd) planet in the monthly Solar return chart (mSRC).

My prediction last week was  correct as SP500 gained nearly 100 points, as I was expecting a higher market.

Here is  the expected breakdown of the week of  August 31, 2020 – September 04, 2020.

The cvd planet for the period August 30 – September 03 is Rahu. Rahu is placed in 6th house with no aspect from any benefic or malefic planet. This is not a good configuration, and could result in a lower market.

The cvd planet for the period September 04 -September 08 is Jupiter. Jupiter rules 12th house, and is situated in the 1st house in the sign Capricorn. Jupiter gets the influence of  Venus in 7th house. This setup is good for the market and can result in the higher values for the indexes.

Overall this week the S&P 500 may go LOWER, because market may be down 4 days and up only 1 day.

The week after that may start with a higher day on September 08, 2020.

From August 22, 2016 I started to predict the (Monthly) movement of the prices of gold and oil. I will be giving my reasoning also, so that the interested viewers can provide their inputs and ideas.

During the MONTH of September 2020,

GOLD prices may go slightly lower. My reason for this is that during this month, the Sun will move into its the sign Virgo and Mars is already in Aries. The price of gold may therefore go slightly lower.

OIL prices may remain flat as Mercury moves into Libra. Here is opposed by Mars in Aries. This might not result in any significant change in the price of oil.

Note: This forecast is strictly based on astrological considerations. This is only for academic interest and not intended for trading.

2,326 thoughts on “Aug 31 – Sep 04, 2020”

1. Greetings Dr. Raj,

Are you still planning to substitute your monthly GOLD forecast with a BITCOIN forecast? (or perhaps not substitute, but add a BITCOIN monthly forecast).

Thanks!

Mike

2. Hello Raj,

I am looking to take long position in Desktop Metal (DM). How do you see this stock performing in mid to long term?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello Raj sir,

Please let me know what do you see for CRBP and COTY in 2021.

Please let me know if you see any good stock worth investing ?

Regards
        Anup

• Anup:

You may a little bit of money in CRBP, it might give you some reward in 2022.
          The astrology chart of COTY is better. You may invest if you have better information about the company or its products.

• Claire:

OCGN fell from $700 to 0.40. Now with the entry of Saturn in Aquarius it jumped to $2.50. I think you may have to wait until 2022 to see any good gains.

3. Happy New Year Dr. Chadha,

Do you have any thoughts on BNGO Bionamo Genomics, and CHEK Check cap? and I know you referenced United Microelectronics Corp UMC back in November. Do you think UMC will have a good 2021? I don’t know if you have a list for January or February. Thanks for reading.

• Kiran:

UMC is for buy and hold for entire 2021. There are a lot of penny stocks which have to favor recently. I looked at the chart of BNGO. I am not impressed.

• GJM:

There are a couple of good combination of planets present in the IPO date chart. You should definitely study its fundamentals to see if can deliver good results.

4. Hi Raj:

I wish you have a nice year in 2021.

Can you analyze ContextLogic(ticker: WISH) astrology chart?
    I believe its IPO date is 2020 Dec 16th.

• Joan:

I wish you happy new year to you all viewers too.

The chart of this company has a combust planet in the first house. Second house also very weak planet. I would let it go.

5. Merry Christmas Raj,

Is there a stock/stocks on your radar that’s behaving like the beginning of Amzn or Tsla that you would recommend buying and holding now for future exponential growth? Any thoughts on SPCE (virgin galactic space travel) and VLDR also? Thank you!

• Tran:

Besides having a good astrology chart, next AMZN or TSLA should have new technique/idea and mass appeal. Among all the new companies, I think ZM is a possibility.

If you shorten the list of companies with new idea and mass appeal, and send the list to me, I will work on the astrology side. This promise goes to all viewers of my website.

SPCE and VLDR and many other companies are SPAC’s. I am trying to determine, which date should be taken as IPO date.

Thanks

6. Hi Raj,

Could you please comment on BABA stock it is already lost 35%,How much downside still it go ? How it is going to perform in 2021 ?

Br,
    Ram

• Ram:

Although it is there in my list of 10 for 2021, I do not want to average it down. I feel that I should have deleted it and stuck with the alternate PINS. I may not sure if I should do it now.

7. Dear Raj,

What are your thoughts on DM and MP ? These two are getting funding from investor Chamath as well. Thank you so much.
    regards
    Prasad G

• Prasad:

I studied astrology charts of both companies. I found that IPO date of DM is 5/3/2019 and that of MP is 6/22/2020. If the dates are correct, both are good, and worth taking a stake in.
      Could you please check the dates of both.

Thanks

8. Dr.Raj
    how are you>>
    will you please comment on FDX
    EARNINGS WERE GOOD BUT STILL IT CORRECTED

DO YOU THINK ASTROLOGICALLY IT HAS ANY CHANCE AND WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS STOCK WHICH HAS RALLIED FROM 147 TO ALMOST 290

AS ALWAYS WE APPRECIATE YOUR WISDOM
    THANKS
    KAILAS

• Kailas:

After almost doubling in 8 months, I think it is still a good investment for next 8-10 years. But don’t expect blow-out gains.

• Joan:

That is a tough question. Gold has no astrlogical chart, on which I can base my opinion for the whole year. I try to do it on monthly basis, with mixed success. There are so many other good things in the market. Why are you stuck with gold.

9. Dr.Raj
    how are you?? it is has been really cold in desert recently; well it is Winter !!!

wanted to ask your Opinion Astrologically on FDX ; due to current situation everything is being shipped still stock corrected quite a bit and did not recover yesterday
    due you think it will recover or it will keep on going down ; it showed good earnings and can not even keep up with delivering packages because they are busy
    As always, we thank you
    and also Have A Merry christmas and A Happy, Healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2021
    kailas

• Milind:

When I look at the monthly solar return chart, I find that during the last week of December there may a few down days.

• GJM:

This is an ETF. It may be a good and long lasting ETF. But its performance depends upon its constituent cryptocurrency. I cannot say anything more than that.

10. Hello Raj,

Could you please share your insights on the Leidos(NYSE: LDOS)? The company had a different ticket initially and then converted to Leidos.

Headquarters: Reston, Virginia, United States
    Date of Trading: 13 Oct’06

• Ramesh:

I knew it has excellent dasha and transits going on, but it is beyond my imagination that it would go that far. In my opinion it is about to find its peak and then stay around it. So it won’t be easy to make money either buying or shorting.

• Hi Raj,

On Tsla, you mentioned on separate article “notable stock” that it’s planets are good till end of this year, are you seeing a huge pullback next year? Will it hit $400 again? Thanks!

• Tran:

The major period of Jupiter started last year. It has a few more years to go. I do not think it can come down that much. I think it will hover in a range for some time.

11. Hi Raj,
    Thanks for all the guidance and astrological perspective that you provide. Appreciate you for publishing stocks for 2021. Fortunately I have a couple of them that you suggested.

Could you please check FUBO and advise how 2021 would be ?

Thanks
    Prasad

• Prasad:

If its IPO date is Oct 8, 2020, it may be a good stock for a few years. But it is not comparable to NFLX or ROKU.

12. Dear Raj,
    What are your thoughts about BLUE. It was on your list of good stocks previously. It has taken a bit of a dive as of late but I am wondering if it is something to hold onto. Thank you

• Jillucky:

Its astrology-chart seems to suggest that 2021 could be a good year for BLUE. I would certainly wait if I have it.

13. Hello Dr. Chadha,

Wondering if you might have any forecast on AirBnB. It started trading today around 1:30pm eastern time. Looks like I might of bought in at a higher price than I wanted to… any input from you would be most appreciated. Thank you.

• Kiran:

ANBN, AI. etc, already more than doubled on first day of trading. A few weeks ago SNOW did the same. You need to have guts to buy this kind of things. I don’t have.
      They all have good astrology-charts. But valuation is also something.

Raj Chadha

14. I noticed you have grow generation in your stock picks for 2021. Do you think pot stocks will start doing well next year too? if so which ones do you advise?

15. Hi Raj:

Can you give us some astrological analysis of US stock market in the coming 2021?

Thank you, and I wish you all the best in the next year.

• GJM:

When I look at its chart, I do no see anything exciting in the near future. It is my opinion that there are other better alteratives. Why don’t you look at GBTC,

• Tamas:

I do not have chart of LI, but NIO and XPEV seem good. I dive in and out of NIO. It has Gemini ascendant and Mercury is strong.

• Lakshmi:

I studied its chart, but could not explain why it fell from $1500 to $3 in the past. Its major period changed to Venus to saturn in 2019. Since then it is doing good. May be Saturn is good for it. I have no opinion on this Hamilton, Bermuda stock.

16. Hello Raj,

Thanks for your service to the community.

I need your astrological perspective for Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)

How will this stock perform in 2021 ? Is it advisable to be keep it for long term.

Kindly provide your guidance. Thanks.

• Tejas:

I could not find a reliable IPO date of OXY. But I can make a comment based on other factors. I think it is a good stock to own. They issued a warrant to the shareholders, expiring in 2027. They did it August 2020 when the oil sector was suffering hard. This shows the conviction of the company to survive. I own those warrants, and plan to hold for some time.

17. Dr. Raj
    how are you???
    thanks for all that you do to educate about stock market which is going up and up and up

you mentioned that you are adding BA to your notable stocks for 2021 list

would you please let us know when you going to post that list on Front page of your Blog that you do

as always i sincerely thank you

kailas

• RD:

They are Canadian stocks. I do not have IPO dates for them. I cannot comment on them. Moreover, they are penny stocks. I am sure there are good Canadian stocks like SHOP.

• Satish:

PLTR has a great chart. The planetary period for 2021 is also very good. But I think one should wait for a little correction. It has gone up too fast.

18. Hello Raj,

How will the delta airline stock be for the next 6 months. It is good to enter in this stock now or after 6 months.

Need your astrological view of the Delta Airline stock for short term and long term as well.

• Tejas:

DAL looks good for first half of 2021. However, I am including BA for 2021 in my list of 10 stocks for 2021.

19. Dear Mr. Raj,

I noticed your forecast for Nov 18 – Dec 17: Bullish with two string greens. It was a single green light. Could you please astrologically advise about your new found confidence in the market?

20. Good morning Mr. Raj,

Can you please spend few mins on snow flake IPO chart and kindly let us know any astrological advise?

Thanks in advance

• Satish:

SNOW has a very good chart. I would wait for a few months to offer me some sensible valuations. Your choice may be different.

21. Dear Raj,

XOM ran a little after hopes of a vaccine from Pfizer. I am in loss and waiting to exit. Do you foresee the stock recovering any further at all ? Thanks a lot for your input.

• Prasad:

Now is not the time to sell. I think 2021 may be better for oil stocks. The money flow index shows that a lot of money has moved into this sector in the last 2 months.

22. Raj Sir,

can you please tell when Biogen (BIIB) may recover based on the chart?
    I invested in it based on this year’s recommended list.

Thanks
    Lakshmi

• Lakshmi:

BIIB has been too volatile due to vaccine situation. I would wait until the end of year to see if it recovers or not. A new list for 2021 is coming soon. You may like to switch it with something new in the list.

23. Hi Raj,

Do you see 2021 will be good for oracle stock ?
    I have been sitting on some for a while. Wondering if I should recycle the money and put in growth names like amzn, msft ?

Thoughts?

Thank you for all your analysis.

Regards

• Ramesh:

Although the charts of ORCL and MSFT are quite similar, their performance has been very different. If I were you I would move the money into the stocks you mentioned.

24. Hi Raj,

Now that Biden is declared the 46th president, is there any opportunity in the coming months/2021 for a huge stock market crash like we experienced in Mar 2020? If we missed out on buying in Mar, will there be such an opportunity again? Or the market will just keep going up from here and better buy now and not sitting on sideline?

• Tran:

I think the month of May 17 to June 17 of 2021 can be bad. But why miss out the opportunities that are in between now and then.

25. Greetings Raj,

Hope all is well sir, and thank you for analysis. Just curious if you had any updates regarding Bitcoin for 2021?

Thank you so much!

Mike

• Mike:

Through my research I have found out that Bitcoin-genesis chart of Jan 4, 2009 can give better description of the behaviour of Bitcoin prices. If my thesis is correct, 2021 can be a good year for Bitcoin, although I cannot rule out significant fluctuations during the year. Based on that I have 1% of my portfolio in GBTC.

• Dear Dr. Raj,

As always, thank you so much for your insight. As I wrote in a previous post, many believe that BTC moves in four year cycles and the catalyst for these bull runs is the “halving” event, which occurs every four years (in which mining difficulty increases and reward for miners is cut in half, thus increasing scarcity and in turn value). The halving of July 2016 saw the bull run of 2017, and subsequent crash of 2018. Now, with the halving of May 2020, and BTC rise of over 100% since then, we seem primed for another bull run for 2021. My question is, some people believe cycles are strictly within four years, however others believe cycles are lengthening each time. Do you see BTCs success possibly going into 2022? (and then a sharp correction/bear market?). Or does the chart favor bullish movement only in 2021?

Thank you so much for your input!

Mike

• MIke:

So you got me interested into Bitcoin. I am planning to put monthly forecast on Bitcoin replacing Gold on my website. So far, 2021 looks good to me. But a correction is possible for near term.
          If you subscribe to my daily email service, you will see that I follow bitcoin with the ETF GBTC. I put a sell recommendation last week. Those who followed saved a lot during the correction which just started.

• Dear Dr. Raj,

As always thank you for your thoughtful response. That is great news to hear you you will be incorporating Bitcoin into your monthly forecast. As I mentioned above, BTC seems to move in four year cycles, and many believe 2021 will be a huge year. I will share some data from past cycles that may aid in your interpretation of the BTC chart for 2021 (and beyond). As I mentioned, some believe these cycles are elongating each time around, so many hope the good fortune will continue into 2022. I think it is far more likely we see a positive year in 2021 into around Sept/Oct, and then there will be a pullback (similar to January/February 2018).

The trick is timing the final two months of the bullrun, as gains during this time are exponential and explosive. For example:

1st BTC cycle: Price at time of Nov 2012 halving: $12. Price Oct 2013: $150. Price Dec 2, 2013 (height of cycle): $1,099.

2nd BTC cycle: Price at time of July 2016 halving: $600. Price November 2017:$6,500. Price December 17, 2017 (height of cycle): $20,000.

3rd BTC cycle: Price at time of May 2020 halving: $8,000. Price December 2020: $19,000. Price at height of cycle: ???

After each height of cycle, BTC crashes back down approx 70-80% of cycle highs (in 2015 it returned to the $200s, and in 2018 it returned to the $3,000s). So, to summarize, even though there are HUGE gains following each halving event, these gains become exponential/explosive during the final month of the cycle, when retail investors/mainstream media kick off a huge wave of excitement/interest. At this point, it seems to wise to sell, as the crash is imminent. Definitely looking forward to your expertise in helping to navigate this cycle.

Thank you!

Mike

• Mike:

The cycle data you provided is good enough for me to back test my astrological model. I really appreciate your input.
            I am studying monthly cycle with astrology. Hopefully I would be able see when a bad month comes after explosive move upward.

Thanks

• Satish:

After years of study of astrology, I am convinced that we should use Tropical Zodiac for financial matters like western astrologers do. In this zodiac, Jupiter is in Capricorn since Dec 02, 2019. It is now about to go into Aquarius on 12/18/2020. New technology stocks can therefore do good in 2021.

Raj Chadha

• Helll Raj sir, I have invested all my savings in Splunk,RR and BP at the following price 162,130 and 273. Do you see any good future for them or should i take out my fund with some losses. Any comments on recommendation is appreciated

Regards
        Anup

• Anup:

You are a gambler type of person. Long term, SPLK may do some good, but RR and BP may not give you much as they are oil stocks. If you want to take big risks, you must first find something that has good survivability. You should carefully study ETF’s QQQ and QUAL.

26. Hi Raj,

How would be Facebook stock performance going forward and into 2021. Recent earnings were good but the stock fell down as the future guidance provided was uncertainty due to Apple IOS 14 updates.

Astrology wise do you see FB doing well or it’s the start of it fall down in term of stock value and the company.

Kindly provide your astrological perspective for Facebook stock.

As usual thank you for the service you are providing to the community based on your knowledge.

• Tejas:

The astrology chart of FB has very strong combination of planets. The controllong planet so far was Jupiter, and it gave good results. Now it is the turn of Sun, which is not as good as Jupiter, but not bad also. I therefore think it may continue to go higher, but a lower acceleration.

27. Dear Raj Sir,

Thanks for your views and Predections. When you can expect the marcket trun around and start move up ?

Thanks
    Suresh

• Vandan:

Since I own GILD, I have done extensive work on it. I can say with confidence that 2022 will be its year. LLY is not too bad. It will continue to give you a little bit every year.

28. Dear Raj,

You mentioned in a few earlier messages that stock market may have a correction again sometime in April/May 2021. Are you expecting it to be as big and sharp as the one that we had in March this year ?

Prasad G

29. Another question. I went to look at your astro charts of the month. Are you using western charts with whole sign house placement? Thanks for clarification

30. Raj, I am trying to learn how to put together these charts based on your info. Am I supposed to use Canada instead of NY since it first traded there? Also I used western for planets like you indicated. I prefer vedic is there a reasoning behind using both? I was wondering if you could give me insight upon these placements. Trying to learn here. I wish I could copy and paste chart but it wont let me. Thank you
    Hexo went public 19 November 2014in Ottawa, ON (CAN)
    Sun-Scorpio in 11th
    Moon-Libra in 9th
    mercury- Scorpio in 10th
    Venus- Sag in 11th
    Mars- Capricorn in 1st
    Jupite- Leo in 8th
    Saturn- Scorpio in 11th

• Jill:

Please change the time of birth as opening time of the canadian exchange where it started trading. If it 9:30 like NYSE, the ascendant should be Sagittarius. If it 10:00 AM, then your chart is correct.