Aug 31 – Sep 04, 2020

A few weeks ago, I changed the format of this page. Instead of giving daily predictions, I am now writing about the shorter periods of the week. The basis is the compressed-vimshottri-dasha (cvd) planet in the monthly Solar return chart (mSRC).

My prediction last week was  correct as SP500 gained nearly 100 points, as I was expecting a higher market.

Here is  the expected breakdown of the week of  August 31, 2020 – September 04, 2020.

The cvd planet for the period August 30 – September 03 is Rahu. Rahu is placed in 6th house with no aspect from any benefic or malefic planet. This is not a good configuration, and could result in a lower market.

The cvd planet for the period September 04 -September 08 is Jupiter. Jupiter rules 12th house, and is situated in the 1st house in the sign Capricorn. Jupiter gets the influence of  Venus in 7th house. This setup is good for the market and can result in the higher values for the indexes.

Overall this week the S&P 500 may go LOWER, because market may be down 4 days and up only 1 day.

The week after that may start with a higher day on September 08, 2020.

From August 22, 2016 I started to predict the (Monthly) movement of the prices of gold and oil. I will be giving my reasoning also, so that the interested viewers can provide their inputs and ideas.

During the MONTH of September 2020,

GOLD prices may go slightly lower. My reason for this is that during this month, the Sun will move into its the sign Virgo and Mars is already in Aries. The price of gold may therefore go slightly lower.

OIL prices may remain flat as Mercury moves into Libra. Here is opposed by Mars in Aries. This might not result in any significant change in the price of oil.

Note: This forecast is strictly based on astrological considerations. This is only for academic interest and not intended for trading.

2,298 thoughts on “Aug 31 – Sep 04, 2020”

• Milind:
      Both AZRE and NAKD are not there in my dataset. Please provide their reliable IPO dates (confirmed by 2 sources) and headquarter places. I would then look at their charts.

1. Raj,

What is your astrological opinion on coinbase? It made its debut on Nasdaq today. Do you advise buying, if so when would be a favorable time to buy in?

• Pandari:
      I have posted my analysis and views on this website today. Please check the section, Stock of the month.

• Satish:

• Satish:
      I really could not understand your question. When I was writing a chapter on gold in my financial astrology course, I concluded by saying that that one should have some physical gold in the portfolio as the period 2022-2040 can bring a slow and steady rise in the price of gold.

2. Hello Raj Sir,

CALA is falling even though the market going up. can you please verify its astrological prediction again?

Thanks
    Lakshmi

• Lakshmi:
      Both small caps and biotechs are doing miserably these days. I would not sell this stock at this price, but would not buy also.
      One stock out of 10 is always going to fail. Next year I will not select any small cap.

3. Hi Raj,

What do you think of ARKX (cathie wood’s space exploration etf) and FLOWX (fidelity water sustainable mutual funds) for long term investments? Thanks!

• Tran:
      ARKX may not be as successful as other ARK ETFs. Its performance depends upon the holding stocks, which I cannot foresee with the inception date of an ETF. I have no data of mutual funds.

4. Dr. RaJ

HOW ARE YOU??? IT IS GETTING MUCH WARMER HERE IN DESERT AND SOON WE WILL BE COMPLAINING THAT IT IS TOO HOT AND COOL WEATHER WAS MUCH BETTER

ANY HOW, WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE YOUR EARNEST OPINION ON SRPT STOCK PLEASE

LATELY IT HAS FALLEN OUT OF FAVOUR AND IF AND WHEN IT MIGHT RECOVER ASTROLOGICALLY

AS ALWAYS MANY MANY MANY THANKS
    KAILAS

• Kailas:
      The next period is of Mercury and it would start in 2023, which could bring a reversal. If you are willing to wait for 2 years, it can give you good results.
      Good results

5. Hi Raj,
    Thanks a lot for your advice on PACB, EDU picked while there was correction.

Your thoughts on
    Neogames NGMS (20 Nov 2020) Luxemburg
    ARISTOCRAT LEISURE LIMITED ASX: ALL (09 July 1996) Sydney 10 AM

Your thoughts please on the stocks for medium to long term.

• Pawan:
      You have taken my financial astrology course. So you should work on these questions yourself now.
      Both stocks look good long-term. “ALL” may not be that good in the medium term, but the other looks good in the medium term also. For NGMS, Yahoo shows Tel Aviv, not Luxembourg to be the headquarter.

6. Hello Raj,

Thanks for your service As FDA Advisory Committee votes in favor of TransMedics’ (TMDX) OCS Heart System, but the stock is down, do you expect TMDX be going up or down in the near future by 05/30.

Thanks
    Sudhir

• Sudhir:
      It may be difficult to say something for a short term. But if you hold this stock long term, it won’t disappoint you. That is my opinion. The period of strong Jupiter started last year. It has 9 more years to run.
      Good luck

• APM:
        The planetary period of BYND is good. But the transits suggest that it might take some time for it to shine. So far it has produced mixed results since its IPO. If you have time, means you are not retired, or nraring retirement, you may hold on to it.

• Lakshmi:
      It has a fallen planet, Mercury in the first house. Moon is also weak. I am sure there are many better choices available.

7. Hi Raj,
    Your thoughts on medium to long term for the below stocks, please

NYSE: EDU (07th Sep 2006) Headquarters Haidian District, Beijing, China

Digital Ocean 24th March 2021 Headquarters New York

• Pawan:
      The IPO-date chart of EDU is very good. It is also about to start a very good period. DOCN is a new stock. Its chart is also very good, but it may some time to show good results because the ascendant lord is fallen.

• Pandari:
      QS is a SPAC. I am using 9/3/2020 as its IPO date, which may or may not be correct. With this date, the astrology chart looks good. It will be better if you do some technical or fundamental analysis also along with astrology.
      Good luck

• Sam sung:
      My opinion about HIMS is mixed. It has both very goos and very bad yogas. You therefore have to time this stock. TIGR has good chart, it is also behaving badly.
      Hopefully it would come back.

8. Dr Raj,
    Could you check horoscope for AirTaskers which listed in ASX on the 23rd Mar 2021? This company is quite popular in Australia and it is now expanding to other countries.
    Thanks!
    Joseph

• Joseph:
      As per my astrology system, this is a good chart. Sun, Moon and Saturn are strong, but combustion of Venus and conjunction of Mars and Rahu can make it highly volatile stock.

9. Dear Raj,
    Appreciate your feedback on couple of questions:

1. For Mid May-Mid June 2021 correction, do you expect it to be similar like what we had in March….growth stocks impacted the most and value stocks more or less holding steady (minor dips) ?

2. Based on very my very basic level on astro understanding, I interpret as Rahu will be moving to unfavorable position Feb 2022 which will likely result in correction in BTC. Will this also impact (post Feb 2022) growth stocks which typically have higher P/E ratio and are subject to big volatility ?

Thank you.
    Raja

• Raja:
      In the middle of March only growth stocks corrected, because they had become highly overpriced. It is my opinon that May 17 – June 17 correction may effect all stocks.
      You cannot see the aspect of Rahu only, you should study the move of Jupiter too. We will see what happens post Feb 2022, when 2022 comes. It is too early for me to compare the bitcoin and stocks that far in the time.

10. Hi Raj,

What do you think of S. Korean “Amazon” company Coupang (CPNG)? I believe the IPO date was Mar 11, 2021. Is it a good long term investment like Amazon:)?

Thanks!
    Tran

• Tran:
      If it was trading in S. Korea, we should find the IPO date there. But if not, we can use the date you have given. With 3/11 chart, you cannot compare CPNG with AMZN. Its chart is weak.

11. Dr Raj,

Thank you for the great information.

I notice the monthly stock market forecast is mid month to mid month (March 15- April 15 for example). But gold and Bitcoin is just March. Does that mean it is first of month to last of month, are those mid month to mid month as well?

Thank you!

Chris

• Chris:
      I use monthly solar return charts for NYSE, Gold, and Bitcoin. The month for NYSE starts around 20th, whereas for gold 9th, and bitcoin 3rd date of the month. So I give proper dates for NYSE, but round out for gold and bitcoin.

• Ganesha:
      This appears to be a Canadian company. Please find a reliable IPO date in Canada for me. I would then look at its chart.
      Thanks

• Hello Dr. Raj,

According to Crunchbase, IPO of Neovasc (NASDAQ:NVCN) is Nov 12, 2008

Could you please also tell about the following:
        Athenex (IPO : Jun 14, 2017)
        Amwell (American Well) (IPO : Sep 17, 2020)
        Nano Dimension (IPO : Aug 1, 2014)
        Coupa Software (IPO : Oct 6, 2016)

Regards,
        Ganesha

12. Hello Pandit Raj:

I’m following up with what Satish posted his question on Tesla to you on the following date (copied & pasted for reference) and your reply to him:

Satish
    March 18, 2021 at 4:29 am
    Hello Raj,

Tesla is going to new Rahu Mahadasha in Apr 1st week. Can you please spare few minutes and predict short term price movement.

Raj
    March 21, 2021 at 2:58 pm
    Satish:
    You are talking about Vimshottri dasha. My studies tell me that Vimshottri does not give good result in most of the cases. The dasha I use suggests more good results are possible in the future.
    Raj Chadha

Though 2 weeks ago you did mention to me about Tesla on its rebound, but its recovery was short-lived for about a week – up to high of about u$717-ish, but dropped to about u$624-ish (about u$80 loss). However the follwoing I gleaned from YouTube offering Alarming warning on the up-coming price plunges to come, please see below which I’ve never seen such Horrifying loss in price values!!!!
    Kindly please Pandit Raj since March 25-April 15/16 are coming up, they are multiplying fears of crashes in the U.S. stock markets, Tesla will not be excluded either because Mr. Michael Burry (Mr. Big Short) is shorting and betting big time that Tesla will be heading below u$100 !!!!! Kindly please offer your astro expertise on Tesla’s Vimshottri dasha (Rahu Mahadasa)!!!!! I lived thru’ my personal Rahu Vimshottari Mahadasha from 1969-1988, I knew how horrifying losses can be. Is Tesla heading to the u$90-u$70 range from March 25 to April 15 and beyond. Please kindly offer your astro analysis to me and Satish. Thank you very much indeed, Pandit Raj.
    Francis Martin

(From YouTube, one of them)
    Tesla Stock Crash! New Tesla Stock Analysis 2021

(1) 218 views
    1 week ago

by Libertex Trading Official
    Tesla stock price predictions for 2021 were going to Mars and beyond several months ago. The stock market correction ignited a …
    CC

2. (2nd one by INVESTMENT ETC)
    TESLA STOCK CRASH: TESLA STOCK PRICE WILL FALL BELOW $400 l TESLA BUBBLE 2021

• Samsung:
      VITL: A few planets are strong, and other planets are very weak in this chart. Overall, this appears to be a good chart.
      STPK: I am using 10/8/2020 as its IPO date, which could be wrong, as it appears to be a SPAC. If my date is correct, it has a weak chart. I would not put my money in it.

• Dear Raj,
        You are correct STPK is a SPAC for Stem corporation. They announced going public via STPK on Dec. 4. 2020. STEM is one of the leader using AI for energy storage and has over 30 Fortune companies as clients.
        Final date when they convert to STEM. Lot of key folks have invested and are very positive (such as Chamath) are bullish about Stem. Does this new information impact astro opinion.

Raja

• GJM:
      The astrology chart is very good. It doubled in the last week. I cannot buy at this level. I will wait till it comes below 80.

13. Hi Raj,
    Do you expect correction in May or is it a crash like 2000? I am hearing all about bubble to crash, do you see any such major crashes any time?

• Srini:
      I think the month May 17- June 17 can be bad, but then I also see June 18-July 18 to be equally good. As per my methods, I could be wrong, the real scare would come in the second half of 2023.

14. Dr. Raj
    Good morning on first day of spring equinox; hope day is going or starting out perfect for you in Southern California

i was requesting your Astrological opinion about PTON
    LATELY IT HAS BEEN UNDER PERFORMING AFTER POSTING A VERY GOOD EARNINGS BUT DUE TO TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS CEOS WAS VERY CAUTIOUS

DO YOU THINK IT WILL RECOVER ANY?????

WITH MANY THANKS

KAILAS

• Kailas:
      PTON corrected with all other stocks. I think it should recover with the market. It has good astrology chart.

15. Hi Raj,
    Your thoughts on Plug power date please
    trading date 10/29/1999
    Location NY, USA

Bloom energy
    Date 25 July 2018
    Location SanJose California

Both of them are Nasdaq & Nyse listed

• Pawan:
      PLUG is a very old stock. Both these stocks corrected with the market. The astrology periods are good for PLUG, but not so for BE. The technical analysis shows that money has begun flowing back into both of these stocks.

16. Dear Dr. Raj,

I hope you are well and I thank you for your continued input, guidance and patience. We have corresponded a number of times regarding Bitcoin/BTC cycle for 2021 (and I have mentioned the cyclical 4 year nature of BTC and the bull runs of 2013/2017/ and so far 2021). I was just looking for a little more information to reconcile my cycle belief/related technical indicators with your 2021 bitcoin prediction.

If memory serves me correctly, you indicated 2021 could be a good year for BTC, and cited February 2022 as a potential crash month (similar to what we saw in Jan 2018 when BTC crashed 80% from record high in Dec 2017).

A number of my technical indicators (and comparisons with bull run timeframes/indicators from 2013 and 2017) seem to point to an earlier end to this bull run (perhaps sometime in August or September 2021). Is there anything astrologically that would indicate this may be correct, or is BTC looking strong through the entirety of 2021 (obviously with any bull run, I know there will be peaks and dips. In 2017 we saw 6 corrections of 30+%, and so far in 2021, we have seen two corrections of 30+%. Obviously, I know that this cycle could be different, and won’t follow an exact pattern of previous cycles, however I wanted to gauge your opinion.

Thank you for any information!

Mike

• Mike:

I have started doing monthly analysis of Bitcoin following your suggestion. I think minor corrections are possible in August or Septemeber 2021 as you have pointed out. But it may recover after that to see a big correction after February 2022.

• Greetings Dr. Raj,

I did notice your monthly Bitcoin forecast, and greatly appreciate it. I will say your analysis for the year of 2021 is good news. I am concerned about the stock market forecast for May/June, as BTC and cryptos in general are now correlated strongly with the market. Perhaps May will prove a similarly tumultuous month for BTC. I will keep an eye on your forecasts.

As always, thank you for your analysis.

Mike

17. Hello Raj,

• Satish:
      Raj Chadha

18. Hello, Thank you so much for your website, very helpful! I am very happy to see JMIA on your 2021 report! I bought it when it was $4.00 and I am very happy, glad you see it doing well this year as well. I was hoping to ask you about some penny stocks if you see that one or more may have the possibility of doing well in the next couple of years. #HYSR #CELZ #SANP #HCMC. I know you don’t recommend penny stocks in this climate and I agree but still wondering what you thought. Thank you!!!

• Maria:
      Thank you for your comments. The problem with penny stocks is that it is very difficult to find relable IPO dates. I therefore don’t try.

19. Hi Raj,
    Would like to know your thoughts on AfterPay it was listed on ASX on 29 June 2017 Headquarters :Melbourne, Australia.
    Theirs a possibility of US listing. Has it maxed out on its returns?

• Deepthi:
      I do not recommend anything. I only suggest. I do not even understand Bitcoin completely, let alone Bitcoin cash. The astrology chart suggests 2022 could be a bad year. That is all.

• Sam Sung:
      The astrology chart of both WMT and REGN are good. They are both good medium and long term in my view. REGN may give you better results in the next few years.
      Raj Chadha

20. Hey Raj, how much is it for an the personal investing report like the sample you have posted?

Also, what do you think of SNOW stock? Thanks.

• Mike:
      I know a lot of big guns own this stock. The astrology chart is good also, but you should expect a lot of volatility in this stock fo years to come.

21. Hare Krishna prabhu,

I) When is the right time to build position on Cruise/casino stocks? Did you come across any astrologically ‘leader’ stock in casino/cruiseline industry?
    2) Your thoughts on Roblox ipo date 10th March’21 Headquarters in San Mateo, California.

22. Hi Raj,

Looking ahead for water desalination/water filtration technologies etc as an investment opportunity since the next crisis would be fresh water supply due to climate change/overpopulation etc etc. Bill gates and Michael Burry invest in farmlands (almond farms) for water resources. Do you like any of these stocks/etfs for a long term hold, i believe eventually this is something Cathie Wood would also get involved in:)….CGW, AWK (american water works), PHO, CWCO, CFWAX or FLOWX (a new fidelity water sustainable mutual funds)? Would appreciate your feedback, thanks!

• Tran:
      You have given me a list of 2 ETF’s, 2 mutual funds, and 2 stocks. I cannot study all of them. Of the 2 stocks, AWK looks better than CWCO.
      Raj Chadha

23. Hello sir, please comment on Bumble (BMBL) stock. Is it good astrologically if yes, is it long-term kinda stock?

Thanks
    Lakshmi

• Milind:
      It has a few good combinations, but there is a combust planet in the first house. I do not have confidence to risk my money here. There are so many charts out there.

24. Hello Raj Sir,

Please comment on IRTC (Irhytm Technologiis) if it recovers anytime soon. does it do good long term?
    It is one of the stocks with Jupiter in first house.
    Thank you!
    lakshmi

• Lakshmi:
      IPO-day chart of IRTC has Jupiter in the first house. These are generally long term stocks. Period of stong Mars is coming in 2022. Everything seems to be favorable astrologically.
      Good luck

25. Good Evening Dr. Chadha,

I forgot to add this SPAC to my email three days ago. This is Chamath’s SoFi SPAC IPOE. Has anyone asked you about this one. SoFi is a fintech company which I am sure you already know. Anyhow thanks for your help again.

Kiran

• Kiran:
      I find it difficult to handle SPAC’s. They are not IPO’s. But I will study about them soon.
      Thanks

• Hi Raj,

What do you think of S.Korean “Amazon” company Coupang ticker CPNG? I believe the IPO date was Mar 11, 2021. Will it have a hit run like Amazon in the long term:)? Thanks

• Tran:
        Assuming it was not trading in Seoul before, I think it has moderately good astrology chart. But to compare it with AMZN is not possible.

26. Hello Raj-Ji:

Namaste. I’m following up your previous comment on TSLA, please see below. Kindly please provide your insightful on the stock’s latest deep-painful-and-frightening price correction/plunge. It has dropped almost u$300 from its 52-week high of u$900+. Your kindly response is Very Deeply Appreciated. Thank you very much. I’m waiting keenly on our reply. F Martin

(Your previous comment on Feb. 13, 2021)
    Raj
    February 13, 2021 at 2:58 pm
    Tran:
    You have described a real picture of TSLA stock. All of your points are valid. I will try to give you my thoughts based on astrology. You can see if it matches with your long term perspective or not.

Ten year long Jupiter period started in Feb 2020. Jupiter is very good in its chart. since it has gined 800% in 10 months, I think it has made all the gains expected from Jupiter period. I therefore think it will now trade in a range for a while until it catches up with normal PE or PEG ratio. I do not expect it to fall, as you said, $50/100 per day. But one cannot expect much gain from this stock for a long ime to come.

You can look at my point of view and make your own decision.

• Pandit Raj-ji:

Thank you very much for your reply. I’ll follow up on your insightful guidance.

Thanks again,
        Francis

27. Do you see bond yields going higher, lower, or flattening in 2Q and 3Q 2021. Trying to decide when to take my pension, they are influenced by bond yields. Thanks

• Ram Prasad:
      Your question is beyond my capability. Please find some other source, who specialize in bond yields. All I know is that the Fed would keep them low for years to come.

28. Hi Raj,

Both SPY and NASDAQ down around 10% last few weeks, from astrological view, is this more if correction for next run or starting for next collapse you are talking about may 2021?
    Is this correction good to invest in stocks like NIO, pins, etsy, lmnd?

• Srini:
      I think it is likely we may see another correction towards the end of May. You may invest in all the names you mentioned. But you should know that if you have too many stocks, it becomes very hard when the market corrects.

29. Hi Raj,

Hope all is well.
    I was wondering if the US stock market correction had happened in the last 2 weeks where Nasdaq lost approx 10% from its ATH, although Dow and S&P barely budge by 5% at most… I noticed on your previous comments to watch out for a correction in April/May? Will the March corrections be ongoing until end of Mar/beginning of April? Another 10-15% drop from here? Thanks!

• Tran:
      It is possible that the correction I expected in the second half of March has already occurred. But the possibility of a correction during May 17-June 17 is still there.
      RAj Chadha

30. Hello raj sir,

Please comment on sdgr (Schrodinger).
    And also which stock is better ayx or pltr astrologically? Does pltr come back soon?

31. Dear Raj,

Although overall stock market correction is still around 5%, growth stocks got battered last 2 weeks and almost lost 40-60%. I was kind of hoping for a pull back during May time frame. But it came a little too early. Do you think we recover from here anytime soon ? Thank you.

• Prasad:
      You are right. That is why I use only QQQ and QUAL. They have best of best companies. I do not recommend volatile small cap stocks. It is difficult to handle if you have too many stocks in the portfolio. Throughout the volatile correction, QUAL stood firm, and QQQ had a correction of about 10%. I think QQQ would recover the coming week. I am not sure about other companies. They may also recover, but it takes time to go back to highs.
      Raj chadha

32. Good Morning Dr. Chadha,

Wondering if you might take a look at a Canadian Gambling stock. Right now its a penny stock. The company is called FansUnite. Symbol FANS.CN According to Crunchbase the company was founded February 27, 2012.

I found a site that says the stock started trading on May 5th 2020. Thanks for your help as always. Hope this market downturn ends soon…

• Kiran:
      Using 5/5/2020, and assuming it is a Toronto based company, it has a good chart. It must have corrected with other small cap stocks. You may hold on to it.
      Can you please give me the site-nmae which reported this date.
      Thanks
      Raj Chadha

• I am searching and now I am confused as to where I found the information. I will go back and research and email you when I find the information. I do miss having access to that Bloomberg terminal at work! As soon as i figure it out I will let you know… unfortunately I must of closed out the windows online after I emailed you. Thanks again.

33. Hello Mr. Raj,

Can you please update your prediction on Gold and bitcoin for the month of March 2021??

Thank you for your time and help.

34. A Canadian plant based meat company Very Good Food Company (VERY) former name of Very Good Butchers had its IPO on June 16 2020 but started trading June 18… Was wondering what the chart looked like? It is similar to a Beyond Meat in the products they sell. Below are the dates from an article I read. Looks like common shares were listed on June 16 2020 but they started trading on June 18th 2020 under the symbol VERY. Not sure if both dates need to be looked at??

The Common Shares were listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (the “CSE“) on June 16, 2020 and will commence trading on the CSE at market open on June 18, 2020, under the symbol “VERY”.

sorry, I am very interested in this stock and would like to have your valuable input but there are two dates. Thanks for your time. I love checking your website to see what you have commented on.

• Claire:
      You should select date when it started trading on an exchange, not the pricing date. So make a chart for 6/18/2020. You would also need the head quarter place of the company, and find out the time at that place when the TSE opened.
      I would appreicate if you can find out a website which reports the first trade dates of Canadian companies, listed on TSE or VSE.
      Thanks

• Good Afternoon Dr. Chadha,

Looks like the founder started on Denman Island, British Columbia and then moved to Victoria, BC.
        So the headquarters look to be Victoria, British Columbia . First Trade was on June 18th 2020 and the headquarters would be Victoria, British Columbia. The Canadian Stock Exchange website gives this information about trading says 10:30am-11:00am is their opening session and 11:00AM-2:30PM is their trading session. I got the first trade date from the investor relations of the company. I have tried searching for a site that lists trade dates on toronto stock exchange and Vancouver but I couldn’t find anything.

Does look like this stock started on the Canadian Stock Exchange . I did find that it started trading on OTCQB markets in New York on October 14 2020. So maybe a chart for June 18 2020 and October 14 2020 in the Location of Victoria British Columbia….

I would be buying the OTCQB listing which commenced on October 14 2020 but the company initially started trading the CSE on June 18 2020.

Thanks,

claire

• Sorry to email again here… Looks like the October date is incorrect. I think the best date to pull a chart for Very Good Butchers would be 6/18/2020 Victoria, British Columbia…

I will also research more to see if I can find anything else but the 6/18 date comes from a press release , released by the company. IPO was 6/16 but first trades on CSE was 06/18/2020
        Sorry to hound you on this one… I really like this company

• claire:
          I checked too. IPO data are 6/18/2020, Vicoria, BC, 10:30. The chart looks good, but not that good. I won’t have more than 2% of my portfolio in this stock.