June 29 – July 03, 2020

My prediction last week was  wrong as SP500 lost 88 points, while I was expecting a slightly higher market. Here is  the expected breakdown of the week of  June 29, 2020 – July 03, 2020.
Please note that “flat” means the market could be a few points lower or higher.

Monday, June 29, 2020: The market is expected to go slightly higher. +

Tuesday, June 30, 2020: he market is expected to go slightly lower. –

Wednesday, July 01, 2020: The market is expected to go higher. + +

Thursday, July 02, 2020: The market is expected to go higher. + +

Friday, July 03, 2020: The market is closed.

Overall this week the S&P 500 could expected to go slightly Higher.

The week after that may start with a lower day on July 06, 2020.

From August 22, 2016 I started to predict the (Monthly) movement of the prices of gold and oil. I will be giving my reasoning also, so that the interested viewers can provide their inputs and ideas.

During the MONTH of June 2020,

GOLD prices may go Lower. My reason for this is that during this month, the Sun will move into its the sign Gemini and aspected by Mars. The price of gold may therefore go Lower.

OIL prices may go higher as Mercury moves into Cancer, sign of its enemy. This might result in the higher demand of oil in the world. This may higher the prices for oil

Note: This forecast is strictly based on astrological considerations. This is only for academic interest and not intended for trading.

1,737 thoughts on “June 29 – July 03, 2020”

• Guru:

PVH is a European company. I do not have a dependable IPO data for this stock. But this is an old solid company. You may have to depend upon other criterion to invest in this stock

• Guru:

I could not find reliable IPO date for GPMT. My choice is CIM, as it has the best astro-chart of all REITs. You may look into this stock.

• Ramesh:

Its symbol was VTIQ first, now changed to NKLA. Assuming VTIQ started trtading on 5/16/2018, its prospects are very good. But you should check about the validity of its IPO date.

1. Hello Dr Raj,
    Any thought on illumina ?
    Also any thoughts on how the second half of the year will play out? Is the volatility gonna be better or worse?

Thank you for the guidance.

Harish

• Harish:

I think last qaurter could be better than the third quarter of 2020. It is a volatile stock. It is good to trade it rather than buy and hold.

Good luck

• Prashant:

I could not find anything exciting in the astrplogy-chart of VRM. I am sure there are many better opportunities out there.

Raj Chahda

2. Also, Raj

Few western astrologer are predicting a mild crash on Jun 18th around eclipse time. It seems Helios chart confirms that. Also, they use Polus

• Gaytri:

My view is that the correction can continue until June 16, Tuesday afternoon. After that things would be OK.

Raj Chadha

3. Hello Raj Sir- Thank you for sharing these valuable thoughts from Astrology perspective. Do you have an option to make monthly fee of $20 using credit card to avail your subscription? Or can I send bank payments (using Zelle) to your email address rkctech@yahoo.com. I have problems in using my Paypal account and it may not be resolved right away. Pleaset let me know.

• Karthi:

Using Zelle I can pay but not receive, because I don’t have account at Bank of America. However you can use venmo. My username is stockastrologer. Meanwhile I will start sending the emails today.

Thanks

4. Hello Raj,

Thank you for your guidance you have been providing over a long period of time.

Need your astrological perspective on Moderna stock.
    Do you see this a better stock compared to Novavax.

Which stock of these is going to have a better time ahead as both are developing COVID vaccines.

Kindly share based on their Futire Astro chart and what may come ahead from here on for these two company.

• Raj,

Do you think PINS is a good company to invest? I use a normal chart IPO date, NY, 930 am. Jupi will aspect 2nd house and 11th.

• Gaytri:

Its IPO chart is very good, as Jupiter, Sun and Venus are strong. Saturn in the tenth house indicates slow progress. When the company is situated in San Francisco I use 6:30 time.

Thanks

5. Hi Raj,

We are planning to invest in steel, US steel and nucor.
    How are these stocks going to do in the short term?

Thanks,
    Deepthi

• Deepthi:

I just answered your question. Short-term they are both good. But I would prefer NUE based on money flow indicator.

• Guriqbal:

It is a pipeline stock. It is not in my dataset. I found its IPO date on Yahoo.com. Generally Yahoo’s data is not dependable. I could not confirm it in Magiastrology.com. So whatever I say is not reliable. Also I cannot say when it will hit certain price range. SO it is better if you decide based on other techniques.

6. Hi Raj

I have heard that steel stocks would rise this year.. Is it true? If yes, investing in which steel stocks like US steel or Nucor would be beneficial in the long run..

Thanks,
    Deepthi

• Deepthi:

Since Saturn remains strong for some time during this year, it is not a bad idea to invest in steel stocks. I do not have dependable IPO dates for either X or NUE, but my money flow indicator suggests that NUE is better than X.

7. Hello Raj,

Could you please comment on SQ and NVDA? I would like to keep them n my long term portfolio. Both are nearly all time high and I am waiting for a pull back.

Thx,

• Gopi:

REGN has always been good for long term. Saturn, Sun, Venus and Moon are strong in REGN chart. You mmay have to patient with SPCE. Its time should come. But it can never be as stable as REGN.

Good luck

Raj

8. Hello Raj,

Need your astrological views about NOVAVAX Inc.

Is it a right time to invest in this company as it developing a COVID-19 vaccine.

It’ has already gone too hight but need your astrological views if I can still get in this stock.

Thank you for your service.

• Pahal:

NVAX is a very old stock. After Moon period Mars period has just started. Mars period has just started. Mars is strong in the first house. I think it could recover its lost glory.
      See if you can get it after a little correction.

Good luck

• Hello Raj,

Thx,

• Ajit:

Both SQ and NVDA are great stocks. But the planetary configuration suggest that you can not put them in buy and forget category. It would be better if you keep some shares as a core and trade around them.

Good luck

• Guriqbal:

The astrology-chart of PK is very ordinary. There are hundreds of better charts. Why waste energy.

I cannot talk about pandemics, as I have never studied them with astrology. The stock market is predicting that everything would be fine soon.

Good luck

Raj Chadha

9. 1) Whats your view on SPG long term and short term ? Malls are declining but they have best luxury A+ Malls ? Stock has fallen a-lot. How is the astrological chart looking forward ?

2) Whats a better buy between BA and SPR long term ?

3) Markets have rallied a lot and pullback looks on cards. Do you see a decline coming in June/July ? I have read on another website that astrologically Oct/Nov can produce a double bottom ?

• Guru:

The markets have recovered faster than my imagination. I think a minor correction could be there during Oct20-Nov20. I do not see a severe correction in Oct/Nov. Mostly it may be a strainght line up until May 1, 2021.

I do not have a chart for SPG, but I think it could move higher with the rest of the market. Airline stocks like BA and SPR may also move higher with the market. I have purchased BA myself last week.

In my opinion it is time to be invested, not watching.

Good luck

• Jitu:

VTIQ has spiked up on some news of merger. But I don’t see any spectacular thing in its chart. It could end up an prdinary stock, not the kind of TSLA or AMZN…

Raj Chadha

10. Any chance of S&P go down to 26000- 27000 again . If yes how long you think this may take. If no chance then how high can this go in next few months. I am on the sale side and can hold few months if any chance of correction. I will appreciate you advice.

11. Hi Raj

I am planning to invest in the Airline sectors specifically Delta Airlines.

Kindly share your astrological views on investing in this Airline. Do you recommend investing now or do you see another bottom in the future.

Secondly since the US is planning to delist the Chinese company. Do you see any concern for JD.com. I have few holding do you recommend moving out of the script now or should I wait and hold.

Kindly share your astrological views.

As always thanks for your service to the society.

• Tejas:

Jupiter is in bad shape in 2020. In my view airlines may not do good until Jupiter gains strength in 2021.

If I understand correctly US will unlist those chinese stocks who do not provide sufficient accounting and financial data for the last 3 years. I may be wrong on that respect.
      If that is correct JD may survive that scrutiny.

You should check those kind of things from financial press such as Bloomberg.

12. Hello Raj
    Can you please send me the details of your subscription service and all associated details.

Thanks
    Sriram

13. Astrologically, Can you suggest a good bond fund or is investment in a total aggregate bond index ETF suffice. Similarly, What is a good conservative balanced fund 20-30 percent equity allocation or does a good target date fund suffice. Thanks

• Ram:

I cannot answer you question with my knowledge of astrology. But I know Fidelity has three mutual funds with conservative, balanced and aggressive allocation of stocks. You can also look at the ETF’s AOA, AOK, AOM with similar philosophy.

Raj Chadha

14. Hello Raj, Thanks for your dedicated service.

Would you please check ‘GNW’ (genworth Financial) how this does in next 2-6 months? The company was bought by Chinese firms 3 years but the deal has been post phone more than 10 times in last 2 years. The stock is trading almost 60% lower than the agreed price on the deal closure.

Could you please check?

15. Hello Raj – Thank you for the wonderful service and appreciate your help!!

Could you please check ticker ‘GNW’ how this is going to do in 6 monhts? ,GNW was announced to be bought by China’s Company 3 years back but the deal has not completed yet and has been extended more than 10 times in the past, stock is currently trading almost 60% lower than the agreed price.

Please advice

Thanks

• Sidhir:

In its astrology-chart, it is definitely going through a bad period. In my view it will be better if move on, unless you can wait until the end of 2023.

Sorry, don’t have good news.

• Chotibeti:

I am quite confidant my prediction at the daily level is going to be much better now. I am working on it.

Thanks

• Guru:

The astro chart has many good elements. It is worth investing in this chart both short and long term. I cannot say it will be AAPL or AMZN, but definitely like CRM and ZM.

Good luck

• Gopi:

The astrology chart of LVGO is quite spectacular, not as much of FSLY. Although both the stocks have already gone too high, I would definitely wait on them for a correction.

16. Hi Raj,

Whats your view on TLRD. They are a retail mens clothing company. Can they survive ?
    What about other retailer BBBY and LB ?

• Guru:

I do not have any of the 3 stocks in my database. But they are all in retail sector. I would say that it may not be easy for them to capture the old prices soon.

Raj Chadha

17. What is your view in NCLH ? They raised cash to survive 18 months with no revenue. When can it recover ?
    Same with oil stock CVE ?

• Guru:

I do not have IPO date for CVE. I therefore cannot comment. I think NCLH may start recovering in 2021. If you have time, and if it is not a big portion of your portfolio, you can see good results.

Good luck

• Paan:

I havev given my views on TSLA while replying to Manmeet, just 2 emails before. Please check there. And Nasdaq 100 is the best segment of the market. I use QQQ while trading the market.
      You can subscribe to my paid service, in which I provide my views on QQQ daily.

Thanks

Raj Chadha

18. Is mars conjoining Neptune this month and June a positive for oil prices? Do think price of oil will go up or down based on these two planets conjoining.

Thanks

• Amit:

I do not think the price of oil is influenced either by Mars or Neptune. I look at Saturn and Mercury. In my view the price of oil should go steadily up as Saturn is advnacing nicely in Aquarius.

19. Hello Raj,
    Thanks for your continued service. I have an interesting question for you.
    I’m studying Apptio (APTI) as a company – and have seen that it was public a few years ago and has since gone private again 1-1.5 years ago. Is it possible to look at its fate? Will the company do well? Will it become public again or be sold to someone else? How does the outlook look?

Thanks!

• Lakshmi:

EXEL should do good this year. If it does not, either my IPO date is not correct, or I am missing something in my analysis.

• Sam:

I have not worked that far yet. At this time it looks like June 20-July 20 may be bad. I will keep on posting my views every month.

20. Hello Raj Sir,

how will MRNA (Moderna) stock do short term and long term. it is moving to next phase – covid vaccine..

Thanks
    Lakshmi

• Lakshmi:

MRNA has the lord of first house in the first house, and eleventh house has Venus and Mercuty. Both are really good. But it also Sun close to Moon and Jupiter. I would interpret it as a stock which has the ability to go very high but not without troubles on the way. If you have the time to wait out you can buy it here, better wait for some correction.

21. Hello Raj,

Thank you for your service. Could you please give your astrological view for ROKU. Short term and long term. Is this a good time to buy?

• Shelly:

Astological chart of ROKU is very good. I wrote about it immediately after its IPO. I still believe that it is good long term. However since it has been going up and down a lot, you should have a plan to trade around it. I mean you should sell a part when it goes up and buy a part when it goes down.

Good luck

• Sriram:

The astrology chart of KSS is not bad at all, but I cannot put it in the category of best stocks. Why not try to find a better stock, when there are hundreds of them.

• Shannon:

Welcome to our little world of astrology and investing. As far as astrology charts are concerned, BL is the best, then NXPI, then IBN. They are all in different sectors. In fact it would be better if you buy all of them.

Good luck

22. Hi Raj,

What do you think of Alteryx, Inc. (AYX)? Will it breakout this year and perform well?

Also. I would like to know more about paid services. Could you please email me the details?

Best,

• Mehra:

The astrological chart of AYX is really good. I am sure it could do very good long term. Because we are going through very volatile periods, better use it as a core holding and trade around it.

To subscribe to my paid service, please pay $20 monthly or $200 yearly to my paypal account, rkctech@yahoo.com and I will start your subscription from May 1. Meanwhile I will send some old emails.

• Lakshmi:

Three benefic planet Moon, Venus and Jupiter aspect second house of astro-chart of TSLA. I therfore do not dare to short even though it is way overpriced.

Lakshmi, can I have your real e-mail address. I would like to send you a sample report of my newsletter.

• Dear Raj ji,
        Hope all is well, I am interested in investing in Tesla, will it come down after use 2020?

Thanks,
        Manmeet

• Sorry in above, I meant, will it come down after June 2020.?
          Also, interested in your monthly newsletter, kindly advice.
          Thanks

• Manmeet:

Looking at its chart, I do not see it will come down the way you are expecting. The second house of its chart are influenced by Moon, Jupiter and Venus, all benefic planets. If it comes down, it should go back up. You can make money if you treat it like a cyclical stock.

Good luck

23. Hello Raj sir,

how does O (Realty Income Corp) will do short term and long term?
    Does it recover this year 2020